Organization/Education/Administrative Secretary (from cycle 36): firstname.lastname@example.org
Ufficio Dottorati di Ateneo
Orario di apertura al pubblico:
How to reach the Campus of Grugliasco
Flight to Torino-Caselle airport "Sandro Pertini"
The airport is located in Caselle T.se, 15 kilometres away from Torino city centre. The airport is connected to Torino by:
*Info about taxi services from/to the airport: see section 'by taxi' at the bottom of this webpage.
**A railway links the airport to Dora GTT Railway Station in about 19 minutes.
Info: linea ferroviaria sfmA Torino Dora – Caselle aeroporto – Ceres (in Italian)
NOTE: Dora GTT Railway Station is on the outskirts of Turin, not in the city centre!
Dora GTT Railway Station is connected to the city centre by public transport GTT (see section 'by bus/subway' in this webpage).
Turin centre is served by two main train stations: Porta Nuova (Piazza Carlo Felice, https://www.torinoportanuova.it/en/) on the South, or Porta Susa (Piazza XVIII Dicembre, tel. +39 199.892.021) on the West of the city centre.
Info: Trenitalia website
Both stations are connected to the Campus by the Metro and urban/sub-urban bus systems. See section 'by bus/subway' below.
It is possible to reach the Campus from the city centre or the railway stations by Metro and/or urban/suburban bus lines.
Lines and stops nearest to the Campus:
- METRO, direction FERMI, stop FERMI (Via De Amicis / V. Losa - Collegno)
- City bus n° 76, bus stop n° 1964 - DA VINCI (C.so Torino / V. Leonardo da Vinci - Grugliasco)
- City bus n° 44, bus stop n° 1964 - DA VINCI (C.so Torino / V. Leonardo da Vinci - Grugliasco)
- City bus n° 98, bus stop n° 3477 - SCOFFONE (V. Leonardo da Vinci n° 4 - Grugliasco)
- Extra-city bus n° 1117, bus stop 01966 - Grugliasco (Lamarmora)
- Coming from the A4 Torino-Milano motorway, the A5 Torino-Aosta motorway and the A32 Torino-Frejus motorway: drive along the ring road towards Piacenza-Savona.
- Coming from the A6 Torino-Savona motorway and the A21 Torino-Piacenza motorway: drive along the ring road towards Milano-Aosta.
In both cases take the exit for Corso Allamano and continue towards Torino for 4 kilometers. At the third traffic-light (when you see the LEAR plants on the left) turn left into Leonardo da Vinci street. The Campus is at number 2 of Largo Braccini (previously number 44 of Leonardo da Vinci street).
Coming from the Turin city centre or other directions: follow the road signs for Corso Allamano and then for the Campus ('Università').